Date: 25th October 2013
Topic: ‘Helping trustees navigate their way through the global financial crisis’
Speaker: Ralph Pettengell – Trustee Advisory Services
Timing: 12 for 12.30pm – Close at 2 pm
Venue: Deutsche Bank offices, Liver Building, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1NY
This presentation will help you understand some of the problems Trustees currently face with both new and existing trusts and how Investment Firms can add real value in these challenging times.
The presentation will cover;
• The Trustee Act 2000 and Charity Commission CC14 compliance obligations on trustees when requiring Investment advice or on-going Investment Management.
• The impact on trustees of getting the compliance process wrong.
• What’s been happening in the Courts regarding action against trustees and relevant court cases to help you as advisers.
• What a good Trustee Investment advice process should look like and the knowledge you need to avoid costly mistakes and help trustees reduce their personal liability.
• The challenges facing the legal world and how you can gain a competitive advantage on your peer group when developing quality business.
Trustee Advisory Services LLP (TASLLP) was established in 2012 with the merger of two professional firms; one specialising in Due Diligence on Investment Firms, Financial Services Consultancy and Compliance with Regulatory Guidance; the other specialising in Trust Accounts, Trust Taxation and Trust administration. The combination of this experience has created an outstanding source of expertise for Private Client Departments and Trustees who require trustee investment compliance services and consultancy services.
This informative presentation is sure to attract a lot of interest. To reserve your place please register your details at:
Buffet Lunch and networking opportunity after the talk